I write this post with tears in my eyes... I have just been informed that our car is dead. Dead, dead, dead. This is my punishment for complaining. Now I have no idea what we are going to do. Luckily we get to keep my dads car for another day but after that??? eh. Well, we will figure something out. We pay our tithing.
As much as I complained about the car we do have some great memories...
- like Cole and me putting incense in all of the air vents to make the smell of cigarette go away.
- Cole and me punching out the air vents because they were breaking and didn't work anyways
- Driving to and from Thacher
- Going just above 30 and flooring it up every hill while chanting "I think I can."
- The one time I gave that hitchhiker a ride in Thatcher and she put tons of cactus all over the back seat and trunk. Random.
- All those times I had friends sit in the back seat of my car and get cactus prickers on their behinds. (note to self, never pick up a hitchhiker.)
- How you always shook giving us the feeling of being on a roller coaster
- Your paint job. Two colors are way better then one.
- Steven and I always talked about how nice it was to get a scratch on you and not even care. We would not do that with a new car.
Ah, car. You might be missed. But your time has come and I understand. You were a good first car... Kind of.
Emily and Steven.