Thursday, December 30, 2010

Times are changin'...

I am a MOM and it feels SO GOOD! Our baby is so handsome (like his dad),healthy, strong, and gassy... Among other things. We love him so much and are so excited to watch him grow... or just stay the size he is and remain a baby forever... or whatever....
I am working on the birth story for my other blog so I will post, on here, when it is up.
In other news...
It has been two years since my love and I got engaged. I still think that that was the best decision I ever made and I am blessed every day because of it.
 I love you my baby daddy! Thanks for having the heart, nerve and patience to marry me. You are a wonderful husband and father and we are so, so lucky to call you ours.

xoxo,
Your fine baby mamma.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you're adjusting really well! I always got horrible postpardem. You seem to be handling your new life with panache.

    ReplyDelete