Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentines Day

I am not going to lie, I love Valentines day more than I will ever really admit. It's ridiculous but I love that their is a whole day dedicated to love (and that we have an excuse to be extra cheesy).
Last Valentines day Steven surprised me with a night at a hotel complete with dinner and a pay per view movie. It was beyond amazing!
Since this year we had Mr. Winston we could not sleep over night somewhere and and we didn't want to spend too much money. So... I got a little creative and while Steven was at work I did this...
I heart attacked the whole inside of our condo and it took me way too long. But! I think it was worth it because Steven liked it a little bit...
Although it may not look like it in this picture Steven totally has control of the baby holding situation.
For dinner we took a little trip to Oreganos. Shocking!
When we got home I played him the song that we danced to at our wedding on the violin. Again, cheesy, but awesome. 
Steven also got me some BEAUTIFUL yellow roses with red tips. 
I seriously love getting flowers. I don't even care that they only last a few days. 
Truly the way to my heart is flowers and food, of course. 
And I am not going to leave out my newest little valentine! 
My aunt Cherisse made and sent some cute Valentines day robot iron ons all the way from Texas. 

I ironed the Valentines robot on one of his onesies and it was so big! Ugh! I love that little boy so much!!!
There was so much love in our home this Valentines day (and every day). I love my guys and I can't wait for next Valentines day!

2 comments:

  1. Winston's face is sooo cute in that last picture. Love it. Yeah, Valentine's Days get a little... different... after you have kids. Money is tighter, and you can't do as much. It's kind of a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made that robot sooo much smaller than the rest of the robots and it is still huge!!!

    ReplyDelete