Monday, February 6, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

For the last 3 1/2 months we have been living with my parents. Winston LOVED being with his grandparents and his uncles every day. My youngest brother and Winston are actually best little buddies. I am thankful that my parents were willing to open their house to us so that we could save our money to buy a house.
Monthly we paid my parents rent. Before we moved into our house my mom told me that she saved all of our rent money so that we could buy a new fridge. Sneaky mom... What an awesome "house warming" gift. I love how thoughtful my mom is. And my dad too!

We are now getting all settled into our new house and I am loving it. We started moving things over a week ago and as we were moving everything in 6 of our neighbors came over to welcome us to the neighborhood. Then at church on Sunday I am pretty sure every single person came to introduce themselves to us. Also, all of neighbors have citrus trees dripping with fruit in the front yard and they all told us that we can pick as much fruit as we want. We feel so welcome here and I am so happy that we decided to move here. I am seriously in love with our little neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment