Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thanksgiving!


This year we spent Thanksgiving with Steven's family in Flagstaff, Az. We rented an amazing cabin and and had so much fun playing in the left over snow. I am a weenie and it was so cold for me but my gosh! Flagstaff is beautiful! A few of us drove to Sedona and ran the most beautiful 5k ever! I was pretty proud of myself... My baby was 10 weeks old, the trail was amazingly hilly, the elevation was way higher than I was used to and I walked so much but I finished in 45 minuets. Room for improvement but I can't complain! When we got home the rest of the family was there with a banner and silly string to welcome us home.
It was fun for us all to be there making the big Thanksgiving meal together. The day after Thanksgiving we all went to visit Santa on the Polar Express. It was amazingly fun, as always (this was my 3rd time).






















No comments:

Post a Comment