Thursday, April 23, 2015

Baby Number 3!

In January we decided to start... trying to have another baby. Since it took us 9 months to get pregnant with Tommy, we thought that it would take a while to have another one. However, it didn't really work out like we planned. We ended up getting pregnant before I even had a period after getting my IUD out... So it was a little unexpected.
I was in Arizona when I had a feeling that I should take a test. I was sure it would come out negative. I'm still in disbelief that the test came out positive.
Steven was still in Texas so the next morning I face timed him and showed him the 2 positive pregnancy tests. He too was shocked.
We are so excited but Winston might be the most excited about this little baby. Everyone thinks it's a girl, especially Winston.
October is when this little one will get here. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment