Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MR & MRS HALE

WE DID IT!
On March 14, 2009 Mr. Steven Karl Hale and I proclaimed our love to the world by gettin' hitched in the Mesa, Arizona LDS Temple. Has there ever been a more perfect day? I think not. Thanks everyone who pitched in to make this day unforgettable! I love you all. I want to give a few special shout outs to Kimberly (who flew down here from Utah to make everything look STUNNING all while being super sick) , Victoria ( who made the most AMAZING slideshow ever!), Cherisse (seriously the reception would not have been done if it was not for her. My WONDERFUL aunt made all the little girls dresses, improved the bridesmade dresses, made the best fake cake ever, and the list goes on and on...), and lastly thanks to my mom. If it was not for my mom I would not be the person that I am today. I am so thankful for all of her help throughout this CRAZY journey of planning a wedding. My mom was there to help every step of the way. I love her and I am so so so thankful for her and all that she does.




I am so excited to for this time in our lives! Steven is beyond amazing and I can't wait to see all of the adventures life has for us!

7 comments:

  1. Emily!!! You look soooo beautiful. You deserve the VERY BEST in life. I hope this guy knows how lucky he is. :) You are such and awesome girl and a wonderful role model to a lot of people including me. I wish you two the vest best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously, it was so much fun! i would do anything for you, i hope you know!! love ya! cute bloggle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily! Adorable blog! I'm glad to see you've joined this blogging world! Can't wait to hear the wonderful adventures life brings to you two! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! SO glad to see you on the blogger network. :) wanna double when we come back to the valley?

    ReplyDelete
  5. update your blog! i never see or talk to you anymore!! oh, i guess i'll see you at sunday dinner, but seriously, update so i can blog stalk you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea- you have a blog! First of all 3 questions. 1)Why are you and Steven twins?
    2)Why am I so jealous of your honeymoon (especially Wiked) 3)Why are you two so dang cute? Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete