Friday, August 28, 2009

Overdue?

I can't believe I never posted any pictures of our reception! Instead of telling you all about it I will let the pictures speak for themselves. We had a wonderful photographer named Larry Reeves. My advice to anyone seeking a photographer is to get someone who LOVES what they do! I hope that you enjoy the pictures. I do.
P.S. For those of you who love Steven you better say goodbye now. After training for a week (for a marathon we are running with our friends in January) he and Preston (one of our friends) have decided to run for 20 miles on Saturday. The smart ones (Alex and I) will be there to take pictures, point our fingers at them, maybe laugh a little bit. Suckers.

2 comments:

  1. Emily! I'm so glad you commented on my blog because i've been wondering where you went (in the blogging world that is)! Wedding plans are coming along nicely. We'll be sending out our announcements in a couple weeks! Woohoo! Tell Steven good luck with that marathon. My cousins ran the one in St. George without training much and couldn't walk for over a week afterwards! lol Should make for some good times! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you're back in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete