Monday, October 12, 2009

I have a problem!

I am sick of my hair. I am this close to shaving it off. But! before I do something drastic I think that I need to look at my options. I have decided for sure that I am going to have someone dye it back to my natural ashy blond color with highlights. I am, however having a huge problem deciding if I should chop my hair off like this (but a tad bit longer):
OR test my patience and grow it out over the next couple years to look like this (with the coloring as seen above)...

There really is no point to this post. Guess I just wanted to share my feelings. HAPPY MONDAY!

3 comments:

  1. HI! I love the short one!! And you're so cute it'll look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sick of my hair too. I don't have any kind of cuteness left. I think I'll go shorty short real soon.

    ReplyDelete