Monday, October 26, 2009

So I Married a Chef

This weekend was wonderful! It was jam packed with Stake Conference awesomeness, fall decoration shopping, and cooking. This weekend Steven and I decided that we don't really enjoy eating out as much as we used to. We love just staying home and trying new, authentic, healthy meals. Well, sometimes healthy... On Sunday Steven and I went a little overboard with our meal. We bought pork baby back ribs, asparagus, and red potatoes. Steven was the master mind behind it all and made a yummy Asian marinade for the ribs, and cooked the asparagus in garlic and I made the only thing that did not turn out. WHO MESSES UP MASHED POTATOES?! Sometimes I do make things that turn out. Anyways, it was so, so, so good that I had to blog about it. I am so very glad that we have tons left over for lunch or dinner. I am so lucky to have a husband that can cook! It makes my life (and stomach) so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment