Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our Turkey Day

I am going to let the pictures do most of the talking...

That night we ended up going to see blind side. Good movie. Then since the outlets at Anthem opened up at 10:00 (pm) we could not miss the opportunity.
When we first got there all desire I had to shop left when I saw the crowds. Every time we walked into a store I wanted to walk right back out, crawl up in bed, and cry. After a few episodes of hyperventilating I started to get more into the shopping spirit. We ended up being very successful. Not sure if I really want to do that again...
Now it is finally Christmas season. I can't believe it is here. Hopefully I we will get up some Christmas decor this weekend. I can't wait to get a treee. In my perfect world we would chop a tree down, and then place it in our home. We would not buy our tree ornaments, but hand make them so that each one is special. But in the end, non of that stuff really matters does it? This year I hope that I can remember that Christmas is not about Santa, toys, the Christmas tree, or food. It is about my Savior. And I love him more then all of those things.

1 comment:

  1. Heyyyyy, this is Kar, Steven's favorite cousin. :) I found you guys through Kelsi's blog, which I found on accident. Can I be your new blog stalker? I was an EFY counselor, too! When I found out Steven was going to be a counselor, I told him not to be one of those player counselors. :) Oh boy did I have some experiences with player counselors. Hahaha! Hopefully I'll get to meet you someday, Emily, but for now, I'll check in on your blog every now and then.

    ReplyDelete