Tuesday, February 2, 2010

LOST!



Watching this show makes me angry, frustrated, confused, and always wanting to come back for more. I have never loved a show as much as I love LOST (don't judge).
Tonight = Season premiere = I will pee my pants from excitement.
Word on the street is that we are going to see all of the characters come back from
previous seasons like Boone (drool) Charlie, Claire, LIBBY... so many more... and I hear that they are also adding a few more characters that we have never seen before (see picture above).

HAPPY LOST!

3 comments:

  1. I need to get into it. I've heard good things. I saw the first few episodes and liked them - then I guess I just got too busy to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so funny!! its so crazy how we get addicted to shows!

    ReplyDelete