Monday, March 7, 2011

I hear wedding bells...

I am seriously in one of those moods where I can't stop thinking about how much I love my life right now. Awesome to me, annoying to others? So I have this BEAUTIFUL baby boy and the most amazing husband. Do you want to know what might be even more amazing? That husband has been able to put up with me for almost two years. Seriously is it just me or was I just 15 years old yesterday?
On Monday the 14 we will be celebrating our two year anniversary. So! My goal from now until then is to blog everyday (a little detail that I might forget if I don't write it down) about our wedding day or the wedding process.
Here is the first one...
The night before our wedding Steven's family put on the dinner at my parents ward building. They chose to serve Panda Express which I love but sometimes it makes me feel a little sick. Of course that night I ate my weight in orange chicken.
... fast forward...
 The morning of our wedding day I woke up at 5:00am. Our house was full of guests from out of town and one of my bridesmaids, Jenny, spent my last night as a free women with me. Since our wedding was at 11:15 I could have gone back to sleep but I felt super sick. Now, I know what you are probably thinking but as important as this day was I was not a bit nervous. After thinking for about it ten seconds I realized that I was most likely sick from eating Panda Express (stupid me for eating it). I panicked that I could be sick on the most important day of my entire life and I ran to the medicine cabinet and started popping pills. Almost immediately after doing this everything that I had eaten from the day before came right back up. 30 minutes after hanging my head over the toilet I felt good as new and I started getting ready for the big day! Luckily for me my stomach and everything in it behaved as they should the rest of the day.
Eh... Not sure why I chose to share a barfing story as part of my romantic week long love fest... I promise that the rest will be better. I love my husband.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! This reminds me of the morning of my wedding. I decided to try to wax my bikini line for the first time by myself. We were going to Cancun, and I wanted to be all nice down there, and dang. There was screaming, bleeding...

    ReplyDelete