Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday recap

The morning of my birthday I woke up to Steven singing his very own rendition of Happy Birthday to me. It was oh so special. The only thing that could have possibly made it better (or worse) would have been if my missionary brother, Cole, could have been there to sing along with him. For those of you who have not heard Cole sing Happy Birthday just know that is something that will bring tears to your eye, and make your ears bleed. It's that special.
Anyways my mom, Aunt Jody, and cousin Chelsea met Winston and me at Pei Wei for lunch. I did not know that they were coming so it was extra fun. Afterwards we went over to Anthropology and my mom bought me some of the latte bowls that I collect and I bought myself a pair of pants. That night after Steven got home we went to Ra with some friends and ate our weight in sushi (sorry, no pictures). It was a great day. I love, love, love birthdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment