Sunday, August 7, 2011

BIRTHDAY BOY!

{Reading to Winston. Just like my dad used to do with me.}
Sunday was Steven's 25th Birthday! I really can not say enough good about him. He's bonafide and a suitor. And my baby daddy. I love him so much and I am so thankful that I get to spend the rest of forever with him. I am also thankful that he has such strong genes and that our son got his pretty blue eyes.
Since his Birthday was on  fast Sunday we did most of our celebrating on Saturday.
I made Steven some Birthday breakfast and he wanted his traditional, slop (it's really not as bad as it sounds).


{It's a tradition in my family to make some sort of poster or drawing for Birthdays. Tradition!}


{25!}

{Gifts}



{Could not leave him out. My cousin, also our house guest this week, got this for Steven. So classy.}
 Saturday night we went to Grimaldi's with some friends. Sadly I did not take any pictures. Afterwards we came back to our place to play some games. I did get some pictures... However, they are not very good. Those of in these pictures, please forgive me.


Saturday night we headed over to my parents house for my grandma's home made spaghetti (made by my mother) and some cake and presents. PS my face in these pictures is not so pretty.





See what I mean about my face?
I hope that you had a great Birthday, Steven Hale. I love you so much!
Also, just because I think this is adorable, please watch and love this video below.
Such a cute dad, right? Winston loves him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment