Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Over at the Hale house...

We are getting hit pretty hard with the sickness. Just days after recovering from a fever Winston & I are both battling sore throats, coughing, stuffy noses, and achy bodies. 
Of course this would happen just days before our trip to Utah. 
Instead of finishing the laundry, packing and cleaning up the house like I had planned today, our day is filled with blankets, movies, naps, popsicles, and snuggling.
I really want to rest and kick this thing so we can go on our trip healthy... I don't know if I can handle a sick 17 month old on a plane. Heaven help us!

2 comments:

  1. you look gorgeous even while you're sick!!! that makes me sick!!! lol!!! i hope y'all get better real soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure. Rest, rest, rest. You can clean later.

    ReplyDelete