Saturday, August 4, 2012

Nightmares

You know how sometimes you have nightmares about school? Like in your dream you show up to school and you have a huge test you didn't study for? Or you show show up with no clothes on? You know what I am talking about right? Right??
Recently I was called to be the secretary in Primary. I LOVE my calling and being able to be with all the adorable kids every Sunday but... The whole calling (and primary) depends on me being organized. I stress about this. Like, what if I mess up the rolls, or the person I assigned to give the talk does not show up, or I forget to update the weekly schedule, or I never learn everyones names (etc)... I have a hard time keeping myself organized let alone a whole primary. This calling is really teaching me a lot about myself and giving me some more areas I can seriously improve upon. I need it. I know this might be crazy to stress about but it is just so far out of my comfort zone. I am lucky I work with women  who are so kind, patient, and helpful or I would not survive.
Anyway, the last few nights I have actually been having nightmares about showing up to church with nothing done and totally failing in my calling. In my dream everyone is so disappointed in me and I feel like crap.
Good thing I won't let those ridiculous come true. I got everything I needed to get done for this Sunday, done on Wednesday. Take that nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment