Friday, September 7, 2012

It's a good day!

I just wrote a long post complaining about my day yesterday. After leaving it up and thinking about it for about an hour I decided to take it down. So instead of telling you how crappy my day was yesterday I am just going to tell you how thankful I am that I have been able to get up at 5:30 in the morning to go running with a friend this week. Getting home while the house is still quite so that I have a few moments to read scriptures by myself has been awesome and it makes me feel so good. All day long. I am thankful that we are experiencing the best thunderstorm which has brought some much needed cooler weather (if only for a little bit). And today I am especially thankful for a husband that works so hard so that I am able to stay at home every day with our amazingly crazy and sweet little boy. Even though my life is no where near perfect it is pretty darn great. And for that I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment