Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BEACH!

Following in the Tipton family tradition we made the trip out to Newport Beach, Ca this summer. I was nervous for this year. Winston is a very active 2 year old, I was 30 weeks pregnant, Steven was not able to take time off work to come with us, 2 of my closest cousins are on missions and my brother was not able to come either.  However, Winston and I had a wonderful time. I think it was good for us to have some good quality time together before the baby gets here. I would get a tent set up everyday and Winston would take a nap in there. I was really surprised at how well he slept. The day before we went to the beach we went to Knotts Berry Farm. It was fun but I was only able to ride about 3 rides. And I was left swollen for the rest of the week after walking around so much. But really, it was fun. Here are some pictures that I love!











































No comments:

Post a Comment