Sunday, August 25, 2013

Baby Sprinkle!


So when I was pregnant with Winton I scheduled my baby shower pretty late in my pregnancy. I did this because I knew that Steven's family was going to be in town for Christmas and I really wanted my sister in laws and mother in law to be there. Sadly only his mom and one of his sisters was able to end up coming... Anyway I was due in the end of January and we scheduled my shower for Dec. 27th. That was an awful date because of the holidays. My best friend was not even able to make it. Also, since Winston was born so early, he too came to the baby shower! Which felt so weird not being pregnant at my baby shower. It ended up being really fun and great- my mom did a great job. However, I didn't feel like I had the real baby shower experience. 
So, when I found out I was having another boy I still wanted to have a baby shower, even though it does not really follow tradition. But when I heard about a baby "sprinkle" I knew it was perfect. Basically it's a mini baby shower. More of the gifts are just the basics and I did not register for anything. It was perfect. My friend Tara hosted it at her cute house and my friend Maddie and my mom helped out. I loved it!



No comments:

Post a Comment