Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Catch Up- Halloween

I'm here. I'm alive. I gotta tell you- having 2 kids it is much more challenging to find time to do anything. But despite some challenges here and there I am seriously enjoying it. Really. These boys kinda light up my world and give me purpose. I really like them.
Now, I know I am a back tracking a bit (a lot) but give me a break. I am catching up now.

Halloween.

Halloween has become Winston's favorite holiday. He was obsessed with the movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas. Yep. That is probably one of the creepiest movie ever and my kid LOVES it. He never acted scared of it so I figured it was fine.
Winston could not decide what he wanted to be until the last moment. For a while there he told me he wanted to be the ghost form It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Which I thought was adorable (and cheap). But as time progressed he changed his mind and ended up being Buzz Lightyear- Toy Story, another obsession.
So we all went along with it and Tommy was a little green alien (again, adorable!) and Steven and I were Ken and Barbie from the 3rd Toy Story.
That day we went with some friends and my mom trick-or-treating down main street. It was our first time doing this and it was so fun! Can't wait to do it again next year!




Later that day we had a neighborhood block party where we set up a booth with a bean bag toss. My parents came and sat with us. It was so fun. Winston had a blast going from booth to booth- getting cotton candy, hotdogs, and spending lots of time in the bounce house.


 A days before Halloween we went with my mom to a pumpkin patch. Winston was in heaven there.






No comments:

Post a Comment