Wednesday, November 18, 2009

OLIVER- part 50

For those of you who don't know, for the last few months I have participated in a musical play called Oliver! It has been so fun, stressful, time consuming, confidence building, humbling, and crazy. I can't wait for it to be over! On Monday night my cute family drove up from Mesa (one from the Q.C.) to come and see it. Of course I got flowers (a tradition that NEVER gets old) from my sweet family. I LOVE FLOWERS SO MUCH. Case and Point.
(I also like to change my hair color. Just to throw people off.)
Flowers are my favorite and I am sure Steven gets tired of me telling him all about our future garden and all the types of flowers, herbs, fruits and vegetables it will most defiantly contain.
Speaking of Steven he came to the play for the SECOND time and still has one more performance to attend. What a trooper! (Also, don't worry. I am totally aware that my makeup is super scary.)

Also in attendance that night were:

My Aunts! Tiffany just gave birth to the cutest bundle of joy. They are more like sisters then aunts and I love them and I wish that Cherisse could have been there too! I miss her!

My Grandmothers!

These crazy boys. One of them wishes that he was in the play more then anything in the world, another one looked like he could have actually been in the play (as an orphan) and another one that wishes that he was attached to my leg, and therefore in the play.

And last but not least, these two fine people a.k.a. my parents, who raised me to be the music loving fool that I am.

Thank you so much everyone for coming out! I love you all and I hope that you all had as much fun as I did!

Four Performances down, two more to go!

3 comments:

  1. aww! that is so neat that you are in a play! in elementary school we did the play Oliver! it was so much fun! i was a girl selling flowers in the street.. haha. anyway, you are so adorable and gorgeous! how sweet of your family to give you flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny! We loved the play. Heather said she and Chelsea are coming on the 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun!! sad i missed it! see you in 2 days :)

    ReplyDelete