Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Boys.

There isn't much that I feel I need,

a solid soul and the blood I bleed.

But with a little (boy), and by my spouse

I only want a proper house...

...I don't mean to seem like I

Care about material things,

Like a social status,

I just want

Four walls and adobe slats

For my (boys).
(My Girls by Animal Collective. I changed the girls to boys for obvious reasons...)
Thank you Animal Collective, my thoughts exactly! 
This pregnant girl needs to nest !
Right now our home is too small for everything to have a place and we cannot even attempt to organize our things right now... I don't know how or when we acquired so much stuff but it's driving me nuts. Don't even get me started on all the baby stuff we need but cannot fit into our home yet... This whole pregnancy thing is going WAY faster than I anticipated.
Dear new home,
Please find us soon! We are excited to meet you...
So is all of our junk.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! Good luck finding a house! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nesting is such a strong, strong thing. I was in the middle of labor and suddenly needed to organize our game shelf. So weird.

    ReplyDelete