Thursday, July 7, 2011

Utah- Part 1

We are busy, busy, busy over here in the Hale household. Let me just re cap all that has been going on.
In June Steven went on a trip for 11 days traveling and road tripping to Maryland for the US Open (it's a golf thing for those of you who are like me and live under a rock when it comes to anything sports). I felt a little bit like a single mom for those days and I am thankful now more than ever that I have a partner in all this.
Then he came home for 2 days before heading out to Vegas for a business trip.
He was home for just 2 weeks after his Vegas trip and then our little family took a trip together for the first time to Utah. THEN tomorrow we are heading to Newport Beach for my family reunion that was tradition that my great grandfather started. Pretty deep roots. Nothing gets in the way of the Tipton family and our week at the beach.We are really excited but I the same time I am really looking forward to next month when things calm down and we just get to hang out at home.
So now that that is all out of the way I want to share a little bit about our little trip to the magical land of Utah.
Instead of driving the whole way there on Thursday we decided to stop off in Vegas to sleep and visit some good friends, The Bussio's and their adorable dog, Penny.
I didn't take too many pictures but I did get these...


Winston was not so sure about Penny. 
Thank you Bussio's for letting us crash with you!

{On the road.}
When we finally reached Utah we stayed a few days with Steven's friend and his little family until the day of the reunion. We had so much fun with them and Winston has a new best friend, Colin. 
He is SO adorable I can't even handle it. He has such a little sense of humor and he eats everything! He really needs to teach Winston how to eat. 
We had so much fun hanging out with their family and we can't wait till next time! 



More to come on our Utah trip/ Family reunion!

3 comments:

  1. Emily! I LOVE the bangs! And winston's little nose. :) not necessarily in that order, but maybe. :) Glad you had a good trip! Have fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily!! So fun to see your blog. Winston is just the most adorable thing... He looks just like his daddy I think. :) you are beautiful and look so happy! :) ps.... Did that package ever make it to your house?! Enjoy Newport!!!! Fun memories in our twinned pink gap shirts and rock splash pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are BEAUTIFUL! Seriously the most gorgeous mom ever. Love your little family! Looks like Utah was a blast!

    ReplyDelete