Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3 Years!

I can't believe that another year has gone by! 
When I think about our wedding day (which was THE happiest day of my life) there are some great memories that come to mind... 
Like when we stuffed cake in each others faces. My dad has admitted to me that this was his favorite part of day. 
I am glad we did this... because this was the only bite of cake we both got. And it was dang good. 

 Our first dance as a married couple. Steven picked out the song, which was "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" by Michael Buble. And he sang every word to me. And I loved every second of it.
 That day I remember not being able to take my eyes off of my new husband. I was one giggly and extremely happy girl.
When something in your life happens the way you always dreamed it would, nothing can beat that feeling.
My favorite thing about this day is that Steven took me to the temple and married me there. The ceremony was spectacular, full of love, beautiful, intimate, and better than I ever imagined. Yep, hands down the ceremony was my favorite part... and that time we took a nap before the reception.
I love this man. 
He truly is my better half. 

1 comment:

  1. "and that time we took a nap before the reception."

    so true haha

    ReplyDelete