Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's Holiday Time!

I must admit that the holidays and spending time with my family have gotten the best of me. 
Winston is at the best (and sometimes most challenging) age. He is starting to talk with me (mostly in his own language) and I have been trying to soak up every minute of it, especially in light of recent events. 
Getting to the holidays... 
Thanksgiving morning a friend and I ran our first 5k since we started training in September. We were both pretty pleased with our time of 29:50. We have a few more races on the horizon... And for your viewing pleasure here is a pretty picture of us coming across the finish line. 
 Oh baby. 

 This year we spent Thanksgiving dinner with my family. Here we are at the Annual Tipton kickball game. 
 We also visited the temple lights. A favorite tradition of mine. 



 The beginning of December we drove to Flagstaff and took Winston on the Polar Express to visit the North Pole and Santa. This could be it's own post but for the sake of time...

 He loved it so much. And is now obsessed with trains. 
 Christmas tree shopping... 

Along with Christmas this week we are also celebrating to Birth of our son. 
TWO. YEARS. OLD. 
I can't believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment