Monday, February 4, 2013

Color This.

Ok I realize that I have been blogging about running a ridiculous amount but hang in there. This one is fun...
Last Saturday I ran my first ever 5k color run! And by run I mean that I ran some of it, and stopped and hung out at each color station. Trying to soak it all in. Literally.
This particular day of the color run it was COLD and raining non-stop. It made what was already a colorful and dirty run, even messier. I did not mind at all.
At the end of the race there was a stage, DJ, and lots and lots of very colorful runners dancing, singing, and throwing colors. My friend and I worked our way to the very front and I must say that this was my very favorite part of the entire event. In all honesty I could have done without the run and just gone to the after party. I can't wait to do it again next year!



 (Three days later I still had purple hair. It's totally in style, right?) 





























No comments:

Post a Comment